Friday

Studio Pics

Here's what I've been working on today:
In my studio 11/18/11
Pinwheels in progress.

In my studio 11/18/11
This one is inspired by the fascinator I made for my wedding a few months ago. On the left-hand side you can see my "photo studio" where I take all my Etsy shots. It's really just a piece of white poster board on the table curved up against a tupperware box, with some white tissue paper taped on the window to diffuse the sunlight.

In my studio 11/18/11
Picking out vintage buttons from my stash.

In my studio 11/18/11
Soon-to-be: a necklace.

In my studio 11/18/11
It all starts with a pile of vibrant fabric!

In my studio 11/18/11
Another accessory using feathers from my mom's guinea hens. I'm incorporating copper beads from Beadlush this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment